Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tatooine



Welcome to Arrakis Tatooine! Before I begin, let me just say something:

TATOOINE SUCKS IF YOU ARE UNDER LEVEL 25!!!


This planet was CLEARLY designed with the player having a speeder in mind. The maps are humongous! Even Mos Ila (the first city) is frustrating to get around on foot. Do yourself a favor and go do a bonus series quest or run a flashpoint first if you aren't 25 when you finish Nar Shaddaa.

Once I had a speeder, I thoroughly enjoyed Tatooine. There is something quite majestic about its towering cliffs and dune seas. Who knows what secrets may lie hidden beneath the sands? (I DO :D) Another thing to look forward to is that you get your third companion after Tatooine! Yay! Don't forget to keep sending your unused companions on missions while you quest. Those rewards really add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment