Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vosssssssssss


Voss is quite reminiscent of Hoth. It is a planet consisting mostly of wide open spaces, it has long and interesting stories, and you will be stuck here for quite a while. I started Voss about two levels underleveled. Apparently just doing all of the quests and sidequests on the planets is not enough to stay on target with levels without doing warzones, group quests, or a lot of flashpoints. By the end of Voss's bonus series I had completely caught up for Corellia. There is A LOT of experience available here. Also, if you are the sort of person that likes customizing gear, you should make sure to collect a lot of commendations here. Voss sells matching custom glove/boot sets for you to accessorize with.

Something strange that happened to me on Voss was that I ran into world PVP. A lot of world PVP. I ran into at least six Republic players during the day or so I spent here. I get the impression that Voss funnels 'Pubs and Imps together for a whole lot of zones, so stay on your toes. Only a couple people actually wanted to fight though. Most were happy to just ignore me and continue questing.

Sorry for the delay in posting, but this week has been hectic with family and leveling. Just one planet to go now and then I can move on to interesting topics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment